Sandrian Tan Sichuan style dish ..
1) dry chili (spicy variety) ×3 cut small or more if u like spicy
2) ginger slices
4) Sichuan pepper(u can add more )
5) spring onions (1 stalk is enough)
6) Chinese 5 spices (treat this like pepper)
7) chop fresh chilies (depend on how hot u like)
8 ) chop garlic
9) salted black bean (optional)
Vinegar (1 teaspoon)optional
Clean and cut liver into bit size ..soak in milk with a bit of salt for few hours in fridge until u wanna cook.... take it out and drain it away
Take a wok ..heat up a fair bit of oil and placed all the spices in the wok... fry until the wok smell nice ...add the liver .(..do not stir too often until liver is messy)...once liver is cook take out ...all using medium fire
Using left over oil (no need to change the wok) add more oil if needed ...
Put in a tea spoon of black bean ...follow by garlic and chili ... stir until the chili is the texture u like (some like it crispy and some like it softer ) .... add the liver (with all its spices ) ....stir ..stir ...
Do the seasoning .... add vinegar if u like it sour